East Riding Of Yorkshire, England
4.0

Won US$10 during the first month of playing winloot, and a second US$10 a couple of weeks later.Have been playing for about four months now, rarely missing a day, and won a further US$10 last Friday.

They've paid the money into my paypal account within a few days, and I now await my third payout.

Many thanks to those who don't bother to enter - it give folk like me a better chance of winning an even larger prize.....

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Winloot. He best about winloot lotto game from Winloot was quick payout. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winloot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Winloot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

Arlington, Texas, United States #1197743

Winloot is all scam

Hello,

I won $10.00 but so far no payment I did send them an email and am awaiting a response, I asked for paypal.

I was a bit excited when I won but no payment yet and it was a few weeks ago.

I guess they may have like a zillion people playing and it must take time for pay outs but I thought I would get an email saying when I would get it, I also won a 25.00 amazon card on uwin it with my points but when I went to claim it the captcha was not working right tried a zilliion times to claim it have to email them about that one also. Thank you for your post. Raven

to Anonymous #1117336

did you look for an email from prizedepartment@winloot.com? if not, just email them and they'll look it up for you.