With Company response Not resolved

They said I dont own my account

Am I talking to you.In fact Iown two accountd.ajuan889@yahoo.com and ajuan88922@gmail.com.

they were going to send me a tv that I won, now they ain't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tv. Winloot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winloot.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

WinlootCares
Winloot Response

Hi: if you still have questions or concerns, feel free to email us at memebers@winloot.com.

Thanks.

Winloot_Customer_Service

Hello - first off, you can only have one account on Winloot.It is stated in the rules that you can only use one account.

Secondly, you most certainly received an email about being eligible to win a TV but you were not the winner. Someone else won this prize.

You must have misread the email.If you have any specific questions feel free to email me at members AT winloot.com or contact us here:

You can't win anyway.You can only have one account per participant.

Winloot probably saw you was attempting to cheat them so the voided your accounts. Next time don't cheat and you might actually win.

Have you ever heard cheaters never win?Well, now you know that this is true.

to Anonymous #1001983

Nobody has ever won anything!