With Company response Not resolved

It says I Kendrick johnson I won the tickets of November 15 16 and the day 17 I been sendind sellvr email to sum 1 at winloot no havnt hit back at all sent this week end and I really need help to confirm this please sum ,one help me please

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

WinlootCares
Winloot Response

Hi: if you have any questions or concerns, please email members@winloot.com.

Thanks.

Winloot_Customer_Service
Roslyn, New York, United States #985200

We have never had someone win a cash prize three days in a row so I imagine you received emails saying you are eligible to win or something along those lines. Feel free to contact us here with the specifics and we can look into it for you.

Danville, Virginia, United States #960474

I might be able to help you if I had any freaking idea what you were trying to say! Is English not your first language?

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #928739

I recently contacted Winloot about their new game format and the fact that , the new format would not let me play.They replied that their comittee would review and get back to me?

Well, they have'nt, and meanwhile I cannot participate in any of the games, which I have done religiously for the past year or so!I would think that as a loyal participant they would make some kind of effort to help solve the problem or explaine to me how to access the new fomat so I would be able to continue as always,BUT NO They just kick us to the curb

to Realdeal #930013

i have the same problem, and winloot seems not to be bothered to fix it. i just eliminated them . tit was just causing me to use up my data ussage.

Winloot_Customer_Service
to silkhoney 2 Roslyn, New York, United States #985202

I am not sure what you are talking about. What can't you play exactly?