I've been playing WINLOOT for a couple years, I have won twice last year, nothing big $10 Amazon card ,and a $ 10 cheque, which was mailed to me without any problems or issues.I'm from Oshawa, ON, Canada the problem I have is that there is barely any winners from here.I think the biggest win was for around $ 250, and it was not in Ontario..I'm a dedicated Winlooter, and I play faithfully .I'm not the only Canadian that has noticed that we rarely do win.I've seen winners on WINNER WAY, actually from the same person, saying that he had played for a year and won 4 times, and no he wasn't from anywhere near Canada.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Winloot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winloot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Winloot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

I checked it shows there has been over $15,000 in prizes awarded to hundreds of winners from Canada.

Lerato

I'been playing this game many times they sent me email that shows me that I won buy wen I ask about where can I get the money they don't tell me I try to call them the number is not working can anyone help me pls i'am from south africa