I have played winloot for a whole year and never won anything .Every number i would get correct i write it down for a next chance to win and that never happen , 2015 i stoped playing for good.

I have 2,5000 spams on my email! Its impossible to delete them .

The emails just coming back and im really wondering how do i delete it?Its a total freaking scam!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of winloot sweepstakes. Winloot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winloot sweepstakes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winloot.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

WinlootCares
Winloot Verified Representative

Hi: if you would like to unsubscribe, please click the link at the bottom of our emails. Or you can go to this page: http://sweepstakes.winloot.com/winloot-unsubscribe/

We process all unsubscribes and will take you off our mailing list.

Thank you.

Gilroy, California, United States #1017196

There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of their emails.All you have to do is click it and you will be removed.

It is actually very easy.You can also message them on their Facebook page if that doesn't work for some reason.

It is impossible to delete your email?Sounds like you don't know how to delete email.

Why would you think that a company sending you email has anything to do with whatever email service you use? Your comment doesn't really make any sense.

I seriously doubt you received 2500 email from this site too.They send one or two emails about their giveaways each day.

WinlootCares
Winloot Verified Representative

Have you clicked the unsubscribe link at the bottom of Winloot emails?You can unsubscribe here too: http://sweepstakes.winloot.com/winloot-unsubscribe/

Winloot is not a scam.

We have real winners every day.You can see the full list of winners at http://www.winloot.com/winnersway

If you need further help, please contact members AT winloot.com

Thank you.