It's happend to me as well but it's the the scam.There are a bunch of people involved in it together, there is a real winloot, but you can't tell them apart.

They even called my house, lieing. I called and told publishers clearing house about my experience and the real winloot site.

So if any one gets contacted by anyone and they ask you for your email,or to pay anything to get your prize... Tell them, you know they are lieing and report them to pch, your email provider block them don't open there emails delete them they said I won a million $ wanted me to pay 299.99.

Western union, Jennifer Blake was one who contacted me on facebook.Said she was my collections agent.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Winloot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winloot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Winloot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments