With Company response Not resolved
1.5

Every time I play the next day I get a email saying that I won and then they bring me back to the games..they said all the other people were eliminated so all I have to do is play and then they make you play the 2nd part with 30 rounds and that took forever I did it 2 times a month for 3 months and still didn't get my money and also what one of you said...IT WONT LET YOU UNSUBSCRIBE

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of winloot sweepstakes from Winloot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winloot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winloot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

WinlootCares
Winloot Response

Hi: our emails do state that you are eligible to win, and must play and match the correct numbers to win a prize.It is easy to unsubscribe from our list.

If you haven't already, please click the link at the bottom of our emails or go to http://sweepstakes.winloot.com/winloot-unsubscribe/

We will take you off our mailing list.Thanks.