Anand, Gujarat

I received so many e mails from winloot for awarded prizes cash a nd ipad laptope etc but in fact your winloot company has not senad asingle prize.why are you game is going some one *** my e mail so i cannot opened it your compay hasdone for not sending any prize or no one can clam declared prize? It is very bad my imortant email is also lost if you cannot send prize why are you doing hacking e mail no one can trust you me e mail addess is pnarendra@mail.com lat about two years i am playing games so maney prize declared but not send any singlr prize why are you continuing your game ? Make people foolish

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of winloot sweepstakes from Winloot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winloot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winloot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments