1.1

Update by user Mar 30

I won on this game $5000.00 as they told me at the time of playing.now they said it was a problem with the game and i hadnt won.i think i deserve a compensation for there mistake!

Update by user Mar 29

I. Think we winners should be compensated for youre misstakes its a law suit issue i think

Original review posted by user Mar 29

I won $5000.0p0 today 9 or 10 times even won $100.00 3xs am i getting paid or is this youre mistake? If its a scam you will not have me playing anymore!

Review about: Winloot Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

jcamillo66
San Diego, California, United States #1317876

Your not the only one! I say we contact a lawyer and see about holding them responsible for this. This site is an out right lie and scam

Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada #1317012

Me too. Been Emailing them with no response at all to my claim. I received the initial system email confirmations of the $5,000 [sweepstakes Mar.29, 2017] win but no acknowledgement since.

Syracuse, Indiana, United States #1311344

So I got an email stating I won $5000 on March 30.I've printed the required paperwork to sign and return.

I don't have much, but the little I do have is mine and I've worked hard to earn. I'm nervous as *** about this w9 form. What if I never am paid out?

Will the IRS treat my financial situation differently thinking I did ?Cmon Winloot I'm lost

Syracuse, Indiana, United States #1311337

I was emailed saying I won $5000 on March 30

Hicksville, New York, United States #1310755

Hi - a detailed email went out on Wednesday about this.If you have any questions, the best way to reach us is to go to the site, click contact on the bottom of the page (logout on mobile devices if you don't see it) and submit a request.

I can assure you that we have had paid out to thousands of winners, including our biggest winner ($100,000) earlier this year.

Please reach out to us via the contact form on the site.

If you have not seen the email, please check your bulk folder for it.Note that it was only sent to players impacted by the technical glitch.

Manhasset, New York, United States #1310592

An email went out about this. It said there was a technical glitch for like 8 hours or something.

to Tony_M68 Bronx, New York, United States #1310744

That email did not come to me and I was a winner were you or are you one of the employees at Win Loot trying to cover your a**?

Bronx, New York, United States #1310580

I won 87,010 with instant win on Win Loot March 28th also.No answers or comments from them to me yet.

This sounds at the very least class action lawsuit. I also reported them on the ripoff report. I encourage all to: Google ripoff report and file your complaint. We should all be compensated.

Wow not even an answer back.

Totally ignored.I feel disrespected!

to Anne Hicksville, New York, United States #1310758

All users impacted were contacted. I cannot tell who you are from this site, but if you reach out via our contact page you I'll know who you are and you will get a response.

to Winloot_Cust_Service Syracuse, Indiana, United States #1311338

Keep it real, is this bull or what?