I to was told i won an is still wateing on my free gift

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Winloot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winloot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Winloot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

I STRONGLY AGREE.I HAD A 5000 WIN AND THE SAID MY EMAIL NEEDED TO BE CONFIRMED BUT IT WAS COMFIRMED BEFORE THE WIN.I TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD TO COMFIRM MY EMAIL AND THE NEXT DAY I RECEIVE A EMAIL THT MY WINNINGS HAD EXPIRED BUT TO PLAY MORE AND I HV VERIZON SERVICE AND IT RUN UP MY DATA USAGE TO PLAY.THE JUS YESTERDAY I RECEIVED A BLACK STAR WORTH 250$,I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY SO LATER I RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL WITH WINLOOT WITH A RED STAR AND THE RED STAR PLAY WAS WORTH 550$AND A SURE WIN SO I PLAYED...5 MINUTES LATER I RECEIVE ANOTHER EMAIL FROM WINLOOT THT LOOK LIKE THE ORIGINAL FRIST EMAIL WITH THE BLACK STAR SAYING WE SEE YOU HAVEN'T PLAY FOR 250$GAME AS IF I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE EMAIL WITH THE RED STAR TO GET ME TO PLAY. I GET UP THIS MORNING TO CHECK MY NUMBERS AT 5 AND THERE ARE NO NUMBERS AND SOMETHING SAYING GET A EARLY START AND PLAY. I FEEL THIS WAS TO STOP ME FROM SHOWING PROVE THT I PLAYED AND I TEXTED THEM ABOUT THIS MATTER.