With Company response Not resolved

I play the lotto games every day and when Im almost done it tells me to login. Why does that happen can someone tell me why please

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Winloot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winloot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winloot winloot lotto style sweepstakes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

Personally I think that you get frozen out when you have potentially won. It's their systems way of preventing you from winning.

There have also been times when I have logged out and closed the site and I can still hear the sounds of numbers pinging on the 5K ones.

WinlootCares
Winloot Response

Hi: sorry that you are having problems. We haven't seen that issue with our other players. If you are still having problems, please send an email to service@winloot.com and we can help you out.

Thanks.

Hi - are you sure you are not logging out for some reason?I have never seen that happen when playing this game.

Do you get the emails that have the winning numbers in them?You can also check to see if your numbers were submitted by clicking on the prize draws page and selecting the day you are looking for.