With Company response Not resolved

Look these *** are a scam.Basically they make monetary profit from the data that is used by playeplayers.

Some people in this world are slow to reality but a select few don't take kind to foolishness like making big profits from varnible poverty borderliners like me.Do not let them fool you.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). collier197 is overall dissatisfied with Winloot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winloot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Winloot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

WinlootCares
Winloot Response

Hi: sorry you are confused about our emails, but we make it clear that you are eligible to win and must match the winning numbers to win a prize. Our sweepstakes are completely free and we have multiple winners every day that win cash prizes : http://www.winloot.com/winnersway

#1002026

Yea same here there lames gets me pissed.at least all I lost was money.Thank god....

to Anonymous #1008985

How do you lose money on a free site?

Ukiah, California, United States #996931

It is not really a complaint, as it is maybe an answer.When most of you get that email.

They say, I'm the grand prize winner. That I haven't played, yet today. So hurry up and submit my numbers, in time for the next drawing.HOW CAN I BE A WINNER, IF I HAVEN'T PLAYED YET. BUT, if you read it the correct way.

You are the grand prize winner, IF you submit the right numbers. So, why tell us we are a grand prize winner? Anyone is capable of being that winner.

(If they pick the right numbers.Duhhhhhhh.