5.0

I have read a lot of bad reviews about Winloot but my experience with them so far has been great. I have won a $10 Amazon gift card and $10 instantly while playing Winloot Lottery and I received both of my gifts via email and Paypal within 3 days and I have only been a member for 2 weeks.

This person wrote the review about Winloot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winloot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winloot winloot gift card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

You must work for them !The pics they have I truly believe are all employee's paid to hold up a fake check.

Most of these e-mail harvesters try to come across as legit as they can appear , but make no mistake, they are taking your email and putting it together with thousands of others and selling those lists to thousands of advertisers for thousands of dollars, so in essence your getting spammed and they are getting the money . . . .honey !

I havent won *** from them !

But I have a really good spam blocker so the minute I get a spam mail , I tag it , and I never see it again. It goes straight to garbage.

I havent gotten one dime from them , nothing except spam !

and I play daily.I'm giving them time to prove me wrong but so far , just a typical email harvester.