16K views
With Company response Not resolved

I signed up @ winloot.com for the chances to win money. Within a few days after being signed up, everyday when I awoke I would find over three hundred emails from ads in my inbox.

Since the address used to sign up @ winloot was a brand new address and was submitted only to winloot, it was no mystery as to where aqll the spam was coming from. I emailed support @ winloot and asked why they are barraging me and especially since I never signed up for any of their sponsors and they replied that they do not send any spam. It pissed me enough to start extensive research on this affiliate marketer company winloot. Yup, it is just another affiliate marketing site that earns comissions even if you do not buy from their sponsors.

Their promises of enries into contests are all lies. The FCC and the state gaming board say that they have no records of anyone ever winning from winloot.

The FCC and whois.com revealed it is just another site designed to lure you in and get your info to be sold and circulated to all their partner marketers. I have filed a court document that will attempt to make the winloot people clearly state the truth.

Comments

It's a scam. Don't buy into false promises.

There are other free online sites that follow through on promised winnings...... WinLoot is NOT one of them.

i had won 5 times.

not a scam.i won 5 times.wasn't a big win.but I won.

Brookings, Oregon, United States #1330592

FIRST OF I AM NOT YELLING. I JUST DON'T C WELL ANY MORE IS ALL.

FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY EMAILS FROM YOU. WHY, I DO NOT KNOW. SO I CHANGED EMAIL ADRESS'S WITH YOU YESTERDAY AND STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY EMAILS FROM YOU. WHY IS THAT ??

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE FOR ME...

I LIKE PLAYING YOUR GAMES............... TK

i won 6 times at winloot.

i love winloot.i won 4 times.not a scam.

to terry #1365924

Yesss I feel they same way I have over 20 email saying I won this or that they say collect when I go to it t does something else so if I really won where s the money

Me to winloot promise me big money only to have more ads an survey's an *** .

If I have time I'll post what I have but yes Ive got screen shoots of there emails saying I made it to the short list more or less from a big cash prize to be given that Friday after the next weekend not a word about that prize I was one of two people left to win it so I keep filling out there games but mon my name or the other name was not listed in the winners an they quickly changed the wording of the emails to late I took pictures of the finalist email they sent saying it was one of two ppl to win it, also they had The arrogance to use my name and initials on the next week winners list of course it was a different state than mine they they tried to spam my email once I posted on here, hope there vendors and players kick them to the curb total waste of your time and nothing but lies if I was a vender I would not have my add on there site very Shady bad for business an no better then any other scammers, good luck I just block all there affiliate spam and them

Plumerville, Arkansas, United States #1322535

They have also said I was a winner many times but I have never recieved any prizes or freebies they're nothing but a waste of time and non stop phone calls trying to get your personal information I think Google should block thier Websites and help protect users like me

Lakeland, Florida, United States #1310057

Won $5000 3 days ago, did not receive my winnings. Prior to this I won $10 4x, and received those low amounts by the next day.

Also won $100, which I never got. Lost faith in them.

Corinth, Mississippi, United States #1306558

I have won twice so far in less than two months and have been paid via PayPal both times. As far as your spam claim, I have not received any spam since joining winloot.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1305199

It only takes 3 people to file a class action suit

I hope it's all good Ive been trying a lot, not able to work an lost half my stuff to water damage an paying loans trying to stay afloat, I had nothing much left to lose, but last week it was "Down to me and one other person but that was Thursday I haven't heard anything yet and I responded to all emails from them , I'll keep it in my prayers was a day I wouldn't care but life can turn on a dime Hope to write back with great news good Lord I can sure use it

I personally have won and been paid 3 times at winloot. $10 twice and $250 once. So you are incorrect.

Bronx, New York, United States #1275046

I am a skeptical person by nature, and believe me this was my initial thought in regards to winloot. But I have personally won $10 in their instant game.

I cannot comment on any of the other prizes offered, but the FCC' s statement that no one has won anything is incorrect. However I am still investigating other allegations against this company.

to Anonymous Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States #1277738

Why you may have won $10 from them, how many people have won $1000 or $50000 or even the $1000000 drawing. I have been to the winners list and there has been only one person who won the $100000 prize.

What are the odds of no one ever winning any prize larger that that? Have you actually heard of any? I am sure winlot.com would make more from selling you email to spam advertisement than all the winner put together. They only give out prizes to support the claims they make.

In the end it seems they do just sell your emails for a huge profit and only awarded small prizes to convince players they are legit. They are based in Nigeria for heaven sakes, that alone tell you something.

Paul2017
to strangerfeelin Houston, Texas, United States #1304873

Ive got a stack of stuff that doesn't add up, and screenshots of most all of it are you sure they have no U.S.A. Offices because if there bases out of Nigeria I'll bet anything there running a scam an they may pay out 1 dollar here and 10 there but the guy who claims he got 5k it was because they had to save face for some reason or he new someone Nigeria is The SCAM capital of the world, I'm still looking into stuff but check my post an all my attachments and you decide is so lame I don't even think they're getting their winners names legit just check what I put up in 3 days I want to know how there getting paid for advertising so I can send what Ive got to them big Co don't want there name on any scammer site, free still cost me time and cell data ,and misleading someone to think it down to two people for the big prize 5k or whatever is just Wrong

to Anonymous #1308926

Yeah I just won 5000 yesterday about to find out today

to Anonymous Midland, Texas, United States #1309349

I also won $5000 but as to me and the other person above we will not receive a dime, I got a email from winloot and they said they could not pay out the winnings because of some Technical difficulty. lol They just don't want to give out so much money, only $10 if you are lucky to get that.