Central Falls, Rhode Island
15.1K views 139 comments
With Company response Not resolved

I signed up @ winloot.com for the chances to win money.Within a few days after being signed up, everyday when I awoke I would find over three hundred emails from ads in my inbox.

Since the address used to sign up @ winloot was a brand new address and was submitted only to winloot, it was no mystery as to where aqll the spam was coming from. I emailed support @ winloot and asked why they are barraging me and especially since I never signed up for any of their sponsors and they replied that they do not send any spam. It pissed me enough to start extensive research on this affiliate marketer company winloot. Yup, it is just another affiliate marketing site that earns comissions even if you do not buy from their sponsors.

Their promises of enries into contests are all lies. The FCC and the state gaming board say that they have no records of anyone ever winning from winloot.

The FCC and whois.com revealed it is just another site designed to lure you in and get your info to be sold and circulated to all their partner marketers.I have filed a court document that will attempt to make the winloot people clearly state the truth.

Review about: Online Marketing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

TONI KENNEDY
Brookings, Oregon, United States #1330592

FIRST OF I AM NOT YELLING.I JUST DON'T C WELL ANY MORE IS ALL.

FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY EMAILS FROM YOU. WHY, I DO NOT KNOW. SO I CHANGED EMAIL ADRESS'S WITH YOU YESTERDAY AND STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY EMAILS FROM YOU. WHY IS THAT ??

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE FOR ME...

I LIKE PLAYING YOUR GAMES...............TK

bobl

i won 6 times at winloot.

terry

i love winloot.i won 4 times.not a scam.

Janet holtzclaw

Me to winloot promise me big money only to have more ads an survey's an *** .

Dont waste your data lol

If I have time I'll post what I have but yes Ive got screen shoots of there emails saying I made it to the short list more or less from a big cash prize to be given that Friday after the next weekend not a word about that prize I was one of two people left to win it so I keep filling out there games but mon my name or the other name was not listed in the winners an they quickly changed the wording of the emails to late I took pictures of the finalist email they sent saying it was one of two ppl to win it, also they had The arrogance to use my name and initials on the next week winners list of course it was a different state than mine they they tried to spam my email once I posted on here, hope there vendors and players kick them to the curb total waste of your time and nothing but lies if I was a vender I would not have my add on there site very Shady bad for business an no better then any other scammers, good luck I just block all there affiliate spam and them

Plumerville, Arkansas, United States #1322535

They have also said I was a winner many times but I have never recieved any prizes or freebies they're nothing but a waste of time and non stop phone calls trying to get your personal information I think Google should block thier Websites and help protect users like me

Lakeland, Florida, United States #1310057

Won $5000 3 days ago, did not receive my winnings.Prior to this I won $10 4x, and received those low amounts by the next day.

Also won $100, which I never got.Lost faith in them.

Chris1824
Corinth, Mississippi, United States #1306558

I have won twice so far in less than two months and have been paid via PayPal both times. As far as your spam claim, I have not received any spam since joining winloot.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1305199

It only takes 3 people to file a class action suit

I hope it's all good Ive been trying a lot, not able to work an lost half my stuff to water damage an paying loans trying to stay afloat, I had nothing much left to lose, but last week it was "Down to me and one other person but that was Thursday I haven't heard anything yet and I responded to all emails from them , I'll keep it in my prayers was a day I wouldn't care but life can turn on a dime Hope to write back with great news good Lord I can sure use it