I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are.And what got me was the token games.
On two occasions, I had over 10,000 tokens on two particular items, one was a tv, to be given away in October and the other was a $250 Walmart card. I checked the winners way page, no one was ever listed. I contacted them and they referred me back to the winners way. I told them, there were no winners listed.
AND I requested to know again and have never gotten a response.Notice that Rewardit hasn't listed a new winner since 4/2015?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Playing the games thinking i really had a chance
What I disliked
- Knowing there were no real winners
- Reason of review:
- No winners ever listed
- Preferred solution:
- since there was no winner listed with my name, in nc and my birthdate, I want those total winnings, along with the TV and $250 walmart card
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Winloot Sweepstakes
- Winloot Sweepstakes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."