Winloot and Rewardit are both scams in my book

49 of 108 Winloot reviews

I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are.And what got me was the token games.

On two occasions, I had over 10,000 tokens on two particular items, one was a tv, to be given away in October and the other was a $250 Walmart card. I checked the winners way page, no one was ever listed. I contacted them and they referred me back to the winners way. I told them, there were no winners listed.

AND I requested to know again and have never gotten a response.Notice that Rewardit hasn't listed a new winner since 4/2015?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Playing the games thinking i really had a chance
  • What I disliked
    • Knowing there were no real winners

Reason of review:
No winners ever listed
Preferred solution:
since there was no winner listed with my name, in nc and my birthdate, I want those total winnings, along with the TV and $250 walmart card
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
49 of 108 Winloot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Dec 29, 2015 #1085219

No actually the issue is not resolved. I keep getting emails stating someone with June 13 birthday is winner and if I play the games, I will be next person to be elected a prize, etc. Still, I have gotten no respone on the winners of the token games of which I have emailed them requesting the names of those winners. Needless to say, I have not nor will I participate in the games. I do not wish to waste anymore of my time with them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.