I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are.And what got me was the token games.

On two occasions, I had over 10,000 tokens on two particular items, one was a tv, to be given away in October and the other was a $250 Walmart card. I checked the winners way page, no one was ever listed. I contacted them and they referred me back to the winners way. I told them, there were no winners listed.

AND I requested to know again and have never gotten a response.Notice that Rewardit hasn't listed a new winner since 4/2015?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with playing the games thinking i really had a chance and stated that there is a room for improvement of knowing there were no real winners. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no winners ever listed" of winloot sweepstakes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Winloot needs to "since there was no winner listed with my name, in nc and my birthdate, i want those total winnings, along with the tv and $250 walmart card" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winloot sweepstakes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winloot.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1317419

I am a real person who plays winloot. I recently won 1000.00 in game three got my check a week later.

Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1316488

I won $10.00 & was paid promptly.

Portland, Maine, United States #1305764

I WON 10.00 ON WINLOOT 8 OUT OF TEN NUMBERS AND THEY DID MAIL ME A CHECK ITS ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1266466

winloot not a scam.i won 3 times.

to Anonymous Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1305123

yea right

to Anonymous #1368369

How do you claim prize and know if you won

No actually the issue is not resolved.I keep getting emails stating someone with June 13 birthday is winner and if I play the games, I will be next person to be elected a prize, etc.

Still, I have gotten no respone on the winners of the token games of which I have emailed them requesting the names of those winners.

Needless to say, I have not nor will I participate in the games.I do not wish to waste anymore of my time with them.

to Anonymous Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1266463

winloot not a scami won 3 times.