Knightdale, North Carolina

I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are.And what got me was the token games.

On two occasions, I had over 10,000 tokens on two particular items, one was a tv, to be given away in October and the other was a $250 Walmart card. I checked the winners way page, no one was ever listed. I contacted them and they referred me back to the winners way. I told them, there were no winners listed.

AND I requested to know again and have never gotten a response.Notice that Rewardit hasn't listed a new winner since 4/2015?

Review about: Winloot Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: No winners ever listed.

Preferred solution: since there was no winner listed with my name, in nc and my birthdate, I want those total winnings, along with the TV and $250 walmart card.

I liked: Playing the games thinking i really had a chance.

I didn't like: Knowing there were no real winners.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1317419

I am a real person who plays winloot. I recently won 1000.00 in game three got my check a week later.

Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1316488

I won $10.00 & was paid promptly.

Portland, Maine, United States #1305764

I WON 10.00 ON WINLOOT 8 OUT OF TEN NUMBERS AND THEY DID MAIL ME A CHECK ITS ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1266466

winloot not a scam.i won 3 times.

diamon
to Anonymous Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1305123

yea right

No actually the issue is not resolved.I keep getting emails stating someone with June 13 birthday is winner and if I play the games, I will be next person to be elected a prize, etc.

Still, I have gotten no respone on the winners of the token games of which I have emailed them requesting the names of those winners.

Needless to say, I have not nor will I participate in the games.I do not wish to waste anymore of my time with them.

to Anonymous Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1266463

winloot not a scami won 3 times.