I received an email telling me I had won 650.00 dollars and needed to finish playing my win loot games to recieve it, I did but all of a sudden you guys forgot about it....why?I will never play again if you do not honer this...and I mean it.

I played it yesterday and want my money. pampalmer1954@gmail.com I am serious and need to to see it that way.Ok I have said enough, what else can I say? I am *** serious and want my money....PERIOD.

Honer our contract, I did what I was supposed to do.Everytime I fill out this dang form It pops back up for me to do it again and I am sick of it.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Winloot. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Winloot to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winloot winloot lotto game for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

Malicious websites keep popping up which my cell warns me not to click on but malicious websites keep popping back and can't get delete them which makes it impossible to finish playing winloot games

Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Winloot - Ignored / cannot contact Winloot "Why am I being ignored or blocked? I've sent emails to memberservices@winloot.com , gotten no answers? I've submitted tickets, gotten no answers? 372022 Facebook: Why am I blocked from posting/interac... 2 months ago 2 months ago OPEN 369930 PLEASE..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more