I received an email telling me I had won 650.00 dollars and needed to finish playing my win loot games to recieve it, I did but all of a sudden you guys forgot about it....why?I will never play again if you do not honer this...and I mean it.

I played it yesterday and want my money. pampalmer1954@gmail.com I am serious and need to to see it that way.Ok I have said enough, what else can I say? I am *** serious and want my money....PERIOD.

Honer our contract, I did what I was supposed to do.Everytime I fill out this dang form It pops back up for me to do it again and I am sick of it.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Winloot. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Winloot to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winloot winloot lotto game for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

Malicious websites keep popping up which my cell warns me not to click on but malicious websites keep popping back and can't get delete them which makes it impossible to finish playing winloot games