5.0

My Name is Roberto Valtierra from AZ and I don't work for winloot I am an individual just like the rest of you. I look at the reviews and your comments make me laugh and the whole I didn't get my check is bull I know a couple of people who won the names on the list are real I haven't won either it's a free sweepstakes keep playing!

And you MIGHT WIN...it all depends on your luck there is a bunch of people out there that never win in a Powerball or scratcher died losing every game dude it's luck and that's that chill y'all sound like a bunch of babies crying and complaint about not getting your pieces of candy.... Grow up about the check not coming in...

U didn't win if they say u did email them read the emails fully *** though play or don't play it's on you but don't cry thank God for free sweepstakes i hate paying just to likely lose it lmao really though King Y aka Da Don aka Me! BTW don't talk *** to me on this email me instead and say what you gotta say natnatnrobdogg at gmail.com

Comments

You're nothing like me in any way I can ascertain.

First bit of good fortune I've had all day.

BeeHappy

Oh really? Did I say anything at all about winning or getting money from them?

NO. I DIDN'T! So Dude, why don't you get your facts straight before you go spouting off your mouth to everyone! Besides that, who gives a **** about the people that YOU CLAIM they've paid?

They obviously don't pay all of the people that they send messages to and tell them they've won and they say that just so that they can get them to fill out their B.S. surveys.