filters
State:
City:
Product:

Winloot - Ripoff

I keep playing the Winlotto instant games but they only give you the numbers that you matched. They don't give you the winning numbers

Winloot - Instant lottery games winning numbers

You pick 10 numbers but you are only given the numbers that you matched but they don't give you the winning numbers that are drawn I would like to see the numbers drawn to see what numbers keep coming up. I have contacted customer service but can't get an answer.
Privacy and Data Security

Winloot - Money an gifts

I see you all have 1634. People thats playing ,this game please if an when my. Name come up again , please through mail because this mom ..need a blessing befor Christmas Bernadettecapers74@gmail.com or just call me you still my Address 825 Kingston ,ave Dayton beach,fla 32114

Winloot - The Games are FRAUD

I just checked the winning numbers for 10/24 I also checked the numbers all the way back to 10/21;and ALL the numbers for ALL games we're the same. That's how the same players keep winning. Where do they get all the thousands of dollars to pay the winners.
Reply to reviews
I have been playing Winloot for about 9 months and NEVER won $1.00. I play the 35 games and the 65 instant games. They will give you the winning numbers BUT they are unable to give you the winning numbers for the instant games which means that the game not being played...

Winloot - To see if I have won

I need to talk to someone

Winloot - Quiero reclamar mi premioestoy apurado por El tiempo

No lol echo hasta have Uno's dias con ustedes me llamo Roman Gomez speedygosales90210@gmail.com no e podido porque me estan hakers en mi telefono estoy mandando mensaje de otro telefono mi #626 493 80 95 4219 alderson "A" St Baldwin Park avenue 91706
4.4
Privacy and Data Security
Show

Winloot - My page is blocked.

My page is blocked ,cant open,appears an error sistem configution customer,a yellow page .Url is wrong something like that,dont understand,please ,help me, fix this.Thanks
Show

Winloot - I need to know just how to get my prize money if winner.

How does a winner get prize money?? Some people have said they nevergot prize money! I must know Why??
2.8