Why am I being ignored or blocked?

I've sent emails to memberservices@winloot.com , gotten no answers?

I've submitted tickets, gotten no answers?

372022 Facebook: Why am I blocked from posting/interac... 2 months ago 2 months ago OPEN

369930 PLEASE increase the number of tokens that can b... 2 months ago 2 months ago OPEN

300759 Please provide a way to use more than 500 token...

Also having the same trouble getting in touch with your sister site rewardit.com

I've been blocked from posting on your FB page, and I have NO idea WHY?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Winloot and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winloot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Winloot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #1309945

why have my tokens been taken away. I suggest you put them back. I have already contacted the better business bureau about your crummy and *** win loot game.

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #1309889

why is my account locked and why can I not sign in with my password which is the right password and the correct email.what in the *** is going on.

you better fix this problem right now or I am goling to report you to the better business bureau.this is fricking ridiculous and I am very pissed off.