1.3

On july 27, 2017 I won $10 and I haven't recieved my money.Is this game for real or what my address is correct on file with them.

And I thought this is how to get ahold of them. Can't find any other way on the game pages .

so Ha, You Can Now Enter Our $5,000 Instant Win Sweeps!  MY ACCOUNT • LOGOUT Enter for chance to win $1,000,000 in Winloot's free sweepstakes Tokens: 10,171 Enter for chance to win $1,000,000 in Winloot's free sweepstakes Prize Draw Winners Way Bonus Game WINLOOT WINNERS WAY VIEW NOW SHOWING WINNERS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY, 2017 IN THE STATE OF STATE OF MISSOURI.DATE GAME NAME CITY STATE PRIZE 8/1/2017 Instant Win Helen H Sainte Genevieve MO $1 7/31/2017 Instant Win Cynthia H Saint Louis MO $10 7/28/2017 Instant Win Robert F Springfield MO $10 7/27/2017 Instant Win((((Tabatha R))))))) Kansas City MO $10 7/26/2017 Instant Win Johnna G Kansas City MO $1 7/26/2017 Instant Win Roger R Independence MO $10 7/26/2017 Instant Win Yvonne W Saint Charles MO $100 7/25/2017 Instant Win Sheri Mow do I get my money.

Review about: Winloot Game.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Playing the games thinking i really had a chance, Fun to play.

I didn't like: Typical time-wasting, Winnings are never fulfilled.

Had an Experience with Winloot?

Comments

There were 23 winners of $10 from July 27, 2017.Are you Tabatha R.

of Kansas City, MO?

Either way, please send an email to prizedepartment@winloot.com and someone can confirm your information.